Have you an automatic machine...or a lovely personage to wake you so...I'm going to try and get waffles from the master... T'is but one of his jobs :)
Nice master, you have, Jules! I have a Keurig machine - one perfect cup at a time. I am my own master of the java :-)
I like the word choice of "buoyed" here. A delicious small stone! :)
somehow the smell of coffee oor of breakfast can penetrate my sleeping brain and get my attention. Great way to wakeup.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Have you an automatic machine...or a lovely personage to wake you so...
I'm going to try and get waffles from the master...
T'is but one of his jobs :)
Nice master, you have, Jules! I have a Keurig machine - one perfect cup at a time. I am my own master of the java :-)
I like the word choice of "buoyed" here. A delicious small stone! :)
somehow the smell of coffee oor of breakfast can penetrate my sleeping brain and get my attention. Great way to wakeup.
Post a Comment